Asong for Anna.

I'd grown colder.
Myself within, on my knees.
And my ghost had flown out into a world of nothing real.
You should know I bleed low, though it may not show, I'm not strong.
Al calor torné, en combustión me descubrí, y brotó un arbusto trepador dentro de mi.
Me envolvió, no se nota crecer; mas del estupor, despertar es recobrar el color.

Come with me, and I'll wait for you.
Vuélvome pacto de voz, cuando en la ilusión, ciñéndote soy.

All around your handmade ears, through the gaps in your womb.
Seré cuidando el tornasol de la flor radiante de tu espectro.

Minina tersa, tranquila. No todo lo que empieza termina.
Si la fusión germina ávida y con voz su sino es la ascención
hasta un nimbo guiador; que destilará en lluvia tu aroma de color neón, y ondulará sobre los vientos de los cielos más inciertos. Nos llevará en su lomo denso por tormentas y desiertos...

Encima de fronteras falsas, a lejanísimos terrenos.

And though I want you for much longer,
I'll understand if you need to leave.

A descubrir que hay dentro de ti.
O entender lo que te puedo ofrecer.

I'll be here.



'Cause what we have, it can't be found.
As long as you know that I'm sure you're bound to come back.

Back to me, when the stars are colder, I'll be here, still be moving forward.

Right here, where the stars are bolder, without fear, we'll be holding stronger.

Love listen, hear, to the sound of thunder, when we kiss, then we become the wonder.



Hear me, as I name you, my lover; that's my plead. My eternal promise.
To you.
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you.


And now, 'cause I must and you've told me so, I let you go.
Go.








Comentarios

Entradas populares